We all know that Aadhaar has been made a mandatory identity document in India. For every little thing we need somewhere near this. That is why OTP (One-Time-Password) must be sent to the registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar when we do anything using the Aadhaar card. That is why it is very important to update your current mobile number on the Aadhaar card. It is a good idea to link the mobile number with the Aadhaar card every time you lose your phone for some other reason or switch to a new number. Let’s see how to link mobile number to Aadhaar card.
To link your mobile number with Aadhaar, book an appointment online to avoid the long queue at the Aadhaar Center.
- You must first open the Aadhaar website.
- Now under the “My Aadhaar” section, click on the “Book on Appointment” option.
- Now you click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”.
- You must log in with your registered mobile number or mail.
- Click on the “Update Aadhaar” option that appears in the tab next to you.
- Enter your name and reference number here and click on what you want to change.
- Now submit the area details of your nearest Aadhaar Registration Center and book the slot.
- All you have to do is go to the Aadhaar registration center and pay Rs 50 to Rs 100 by the time you book the slot.
- Your mobile number may change at any time.
For the latest technology news and government services , follow our Website.